"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Providing individual, group, couples and family counseling for clients age 18+.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression, Trauma and Anxiety
- Yoga and Meditation
- Qualified Clinical Supervisor for Clinical Social Worker Interns
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Women's counseling
- Book and Coursea Discussion Group: currently studying The Science of Wellbeing discussing how to find happiness and offered through Yale University https://www.coursera.org/learn/the-science-of-well-being?
- Substance Abuse and Addictions
- Medical Counseling
- Work and Career Issues
- Parenting Support
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.